- [October 2019] Attend ICMI DC [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
- [October 2019] Organize workshop with CEL LDE and NIE at Erasmus Rotterdam [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
- [September 2019] Demo EC-TEL published and presented [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
- [September 2019] Started collaboration with TU Delft and CEL
- [August 2019] Very happy that my Doctoral Consortium paper is accepted at the ICMI Conference in Suzhou, China with $800+ SCHOLARSHIP!
Excited to meet the MULTIMODAL community in October in China after 1 month of #ectel2019 at ICMI @AcmIcmi #icmi2019 as my Doctoral Consortium paper got ACCEPTED with a $800+ scholarship! THANKS to my amazing gifted team (@m_a_s_c @HDrachsler @marcuspecht)! #sambitphd #mmla #phd pic.twitter.com/4eABI1973x— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) August 5, 2019
- [June 2019] Organized a workshop ([PDF Preprint→]) with NIE, NTU Singapore, Toronto University, Canada and Suny Albany, USA at CSCL (Computer Supported Collaborative Learning), 2019 conference at ENS Lyon, France
- [June 2019] EC-TEL 2019 demo paper ([PDF Preprint→]) accepted and will be published in Springer LNCS proceedings in September, 2019.
- [June 2019] Organized 2 workshops at JTELSS (Joint Technology Enhanced Learning Summer School), 2019 managed by EATEL (European Association for Technology Enhanced Learning) in Bari, Italy
- [December 2018] My first Doctoral Consortium paper during PhD titled as “MULTIFOCUS: MULTImodal Learning Analytics FOr Co-located Collaboration Understanding and Support” is published in the CEUR WS proceedings for DCECTEL 2018
- [December 2018] Attended the Annual general meeting of CEL (Center for Education and Learning) in Den Haag on 19th Dec, presented a poster on my PhD research and got some valuable feedback about scalability of my research