- [Dec 2021] LAK Conference Article was accepted where the acceptance rate was 29.5%
When the nature dances before you with its majestic beauty, you surrender with awe! On top of that you suddenly hear that you get your article accepted in your dream conference for the first time! This is what made me dance with the nature :) #lak22— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) December 3, 2021
PS: In Tromso Norway (3 Dec) pic.twitter.com/tHKgw54fra
- [Nov 2021] Submitted PhD thesis to my supervising committee
- [Oct 2021] Submitted last PhD article to LAK Conference
- [Sept 2021] Working on the last article for PhD targeting the LAK Conference 2022 (deadline 5th Oct 2021 14:00 CEST) and also writing PhD thesis!
- [July 2021] Finally after 2 years, multiple round of major revisions, our article is PUBLISHED in IEEE TLT Journal Open Access. Literature Review on Co-Located Collaboration Modeling Using Multimodal Learning Analytics—Can We Go the Whole Nine Yards?
Finally after 2 years, multiple round of major revisions, our article is PUBLISHED in IEEE TLT Open Access. Literature Review on Co-Located Collaboration Modeling Using Multimodal Learning Analytics—Can We Go the Whole Nine Yards? @m_a_s_c @HDrachsler @marcuspecht Free download👇 pic.twitter.com/C1qsmh89E6— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) July 21, 2021
- [May 2021] Working on the third round of revisions for the IEEE TLT literature review article to be submitted in May 2021
- [May 2021] Finsished co-supervision of 2 Master thesis students in Open University of the Netherlands
- [May 2021] Journal article is published in Sensors special issue after minor revisions. Details to access the open access article can be found in the following tweet and also in the publications section
So happy that our article: "Towards Automatic Collaboration Analytics for Group Speech Data Using Learning Analytics" with Maren, Marcel, Marcus and Hendrik is hot🔥off the press. It is open access, published in the sensors journal special issue and can be found using this link👇 pic.twitter.com/it0yZEW1A3— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) May 2, 2021
- [March 2021] Submitted a journal article for MDPI Sensors Journal Special Issue “From Sensor Data to Educational Insights”.
- [December 2020] Working on the second round of revisions for the IEEE TLT literature review article to be submitted in Jan 2021
- [October 2020] Collected audio data in Dutch language for initial prototype development and testing and writing the third article during the PhD to be submitted in Jan 2021
- [March 2020] Attending the LAK conference 2020 at
Frankfurtmy home completely online because of the sudden unexpected situation caused due to the COVID 19 outbreak in Netherlands and Europe after China!
- [Febraury 2020] One demo paper accepted in LAK conference 2020 (Learning Analytics and Knowledge) and the other full research paper accepted in the ISLS conference 2020 (International Society of Learning Sciences). The pre-prints of both the papers are available in my publications section or in Scholar
- [October 2019] Attended ICMI Doctoral Consortium and presented my paper accepted with scholarship: “Co-located Collaboration Analytics”. The blog and vlog is coming soon!
- [October 2019] Organized workshop with CEL LDE and NIE at Erasmus Rotterdam to brainstorm the application of Multimodal learning analytics on Co-located collaboration (CC) specifically taking into account the case of CC during knowledge building in classroom
- [September 2019] EC-TEL demo published and presented. Blog and vlog on it is coming soon!
- [September 2019] Started short-term collaboration with TU Delft, CEL (Center for Education and Learning), NIE Singapore for few months
- [August 2019] Very happy that my Doctoral Consortium paper is accepted at the ICMI Conference in Suzhou, China with $800+ SCHOLARSHIP!
Excited to meet the MULTIMODAL community in October in China after 1 month of #ectel2019 at ICMI @AcmIcmi #icmi2019 as my Doctoral Consortium paper got ACCEPTED with a $800+ scholarship! THANKS to my amazing gifted team (@m_a_s_c @HDrachsler @marcuspecht)! #sambitphd #mmla #phd pic.twitter.com/4eABI1973x— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) August 5, 2019
- [June 2019] Organized a workshop ([PDF Preprint→]) with NIE, NTU Singapore, Toronto University, Canada and Suny Albany, USA at CSCL (Computer Supported Collaborative Learning), 2019 conference at ENS Lyon, France
- [June 2019] EC-TEL 2019 demo paper ([PDF Preprint→]) accepted and will be published in Springer LNCS proceedings in September, 2019.
- [June 2019] Organized 2 workshops at JTELSS (Joint Technology Enhanced Learning Summer School), 2019 managed by EATEL (European Association for Technology Enhanced Learning) in Bari, Italy
- [December 2018] My first Doctoral Consortium paper during PhD titled as “MULTIFOCUS: MULTImodal Learning Analytics FOr Co-located Collaboration Understanding and Support” is published in the CEUR WS proceedings for DCECTEL 2018