- [March 2020] Attending the LAK conference 2020 at
Frankfurtmy home completely online because of the sudden unexpected situation caused due to the COVID 19 outbreak in Netherlands and Europe after China! Will be sharing my experiences soon via a blog and vlog
- [Febraury 2020] One demo paper accepted in LAK conference 2020 (Learning Analytics and Knowledge) and the other full research paper accepted in the ISLS conference 2020 (International Society of Learning Sciences). The pre-prints of both the papers are available in my publications section or in Scholar
- [October 2019] Attended ICMI Doctoral Consortium and presented my paper accepted with scholarship: “Co-located Collaboration Analytics”. The blog and vlog is coming soon!
- [October 2019] Organized workshop with CEL LDE and NIE at Erasmus Rotterdam to brainstorm the application of Multimodal learning analytics on Co-located collaboration (CC) specifically taking into account the case of CC during knowledge building in classroom
- [September 2019] EC-TEL demo published and presented. Blog and vlog on it is coming soon!
- [September 2019] Started short-term collaboration with TU Delft, CEL (Center for Education and Learning), NIE Singapore for few months
- [August 2019] Very happy that my Doctoral Consortium paper is accepted at the ICMI Conference in Suzhou, China with $800+ SCHOLARSHIP!
Excited to meet the MULTIMODAL community in October in China after 1 month of #ectel2019 at ICMI @AcmIcmi #icmi2019 as my Doctoral Consortium paper got ACCEPTED with a $800+ scholarship! THANKS to my amazing gifted team (@m_a_s_c @HDrachsler @marcuspecht)! #sambitphd #mmla #phd pic.twitter.com/4eABI1973x— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) August 5, 2019
- [June 2019] Organized a workshop ([PDF Preprint→]) with NIE, NTU Singapore, Toronto University, Canada and Suny Albany, USA at CSCL (Computer Supported Collaborative Learning), 2019 conference at ENS Lyon, France
- [June 2019] EC-TEL 2019 demo paper ([PDF Preprint→]) accepted and will be published in Springer LNCS proceedings in September, 2019.
- [June 2019] Organized 2 workshops at JTELSS (Joint Technology Enhanced Learning Summer School), 2019 managed by EATEL (European Association for Technology Enhanced Learning) in Bari, Italy
- [December 2018] My first Doctoral Consortium paper during PhD titled as “MULTIFOCUS: MULTImodal Learning Analytics FOr Co-located Collaboration Understanding and Support” is published in the CEUR WS proceedings for DCECTEL 2018