- [July 2022] I was invited for a research visit to IUT Laval in France for a talk. Here, I presented ideas on my PhD and Postdoc research and also discussed possible collaborations with the university and Iza Marfisi in the future.
It was great to discuss with researchers here about future research ideas using my PhD research, Postdoc research and how can we collaborate more closely on "Automatic Collaboration Analytics" to detect quality of collaboration from group speech, their pedagogical implications! https://t.co/esVTEvX95P— Sambit Praharaj, PhD (@SambitPhD) July 5, 2022
Research visit to France starts! On my way to Laval to meet @IMarfisi and her group, know about their diverse work, also present my PhD research and look for possibilities of collaboration on “collaboration analytics” and beyond! pic.twitter.com/pIMBGnkQVM— Sambit Praharaj, PhD (@SambitPhD) July 3, 2022
- [June 2022] I started as a Postdoc Research Assistant at CAIS and Ruhr University Bochum in Germany. I will be working within the research theme of Educational Technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
I am thrilled to start a PostDoc with Nikol Rummel and her group in EdTech and AI research program in Bochum, Germany. Finally moving from the Netherlands after 7 years! Was a great pre-first day meeting and knowing different colleagues over the BBQ party. pic.twitter.com/fcY6laPLdg— Sambit Praharaj, PhD (@SambitPhD) June 1, 2022
- [Mar 2022] An experience of a lifetime when you end something significant! PhD done :) Successully passed my PhD defence on 11th March 2022!
An experience of a lifetime when you end something significant! PhD done :)— Sambit Praharaj, PhD (@SambitPhD) March 12, 2022
Thank you everyone, thanks to my supervisors and the committee for this awesome experience! Especially, my supervisors made this time period a memorable one which will be etched in my memory forever. pic.twitter.com/WN83mwUhAF
- [Mar 2022] Excited to say that my public PhD defence will be streamed live sharp at 13:30 CET or 18:00 IST on 11th March 2022!
Excited to say that my public PhD defence will be streamed live sharp at 13:30 CET or 18:00 IST on 11th March 2022!— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) March 10, 2022
Check the livestream link in the first comment! pic.twitter.com/jDUCjW2JYA
- [Feb 2022] First batch of my PhD thesis (dissertation) hardcover copies arrived now! Almost walking on a dream!
- [Feb 2022] Very happy that my PhD thesis (dissertation) was accepted by the committee and my proof book arrived to check the pages before final thesis can be printed on a scale!
Finally heard from the committee and my PhD thesis is approved! So, I can have my defence finally on 11th Mar 2022 before presenting in LAK conference :) First glimpse of the proof book that arrived today!— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) February 3, 2022
Never felt so happy until you hold 4.5 years of work bundled in one book. pic.twitter.com/xjXO9UA1SV
- [Dec 2021] LAK Conference Article was accepted where the acceptance rate was 29.5%
When the nature dances before you with its majestic beauty, you surrender with awe! On top of that you suddenly hear that you get your article accepted in your dream conference for the first time! This is what made me dance with the nature :) #lak22— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) December 3, 2021
PS: In Tromso Norway (3 Dec) pic.twitter.com/tHKgw54fra
- [Nov 2021] Submitted PhD thesis to my supervising committee
- [Oct 2021] Submitted last PhD article to LAK Conference
- [Sept 2021] Working on the last article for PhD targeting the LAK Conference 2022 (deadline 5th Oct 2021 14:00 CEST) and also writing PhD thesis!
- [July 2021] Finally after 2 years, multiple round of major revisions, our article is PUBLISHED in IEEE TLT Journal Open Access. Literature Review on Co-Located Collaboration Modeling Using Multimodal Learning Analytics—Can We Go the Whole Nine Yards?
Finally after 2 years, multiple round of major revisions, our article is PUBLISHED in IEEE TLT Open Access. Literature Review on Co-Located Collaboration Modeling Using Multimodal Learning Analytics—Can We Go the Whole Nine Yards? @m_a_s_c @HDrachsler @marcuspecht Free download👇 pic.twitter.com/C1qsmh89E6— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) July 21, 2021
- [May 2021] Working on the third round of revisions for the IEEE TLT literature review article to be submitted in May 2021
- [May 2021] Finsished co-supervision of 2 Master thesis students in Open University of the Netherlands
- [May 2021] Journal article is published in Sensors special issue after minor revisions. Details to access the open access article can be found in the following tweet and also in the publications section
So happy that our article: "Towards Automatic Collaboration Analytics for Group Speech Data Using Learning Analytics" with Maren, Marcel, Marcus and Hendrik is hot🔥off the press. It is open access, published in the sensors journal special issue and can be found using this link👇 pic.twitter.com/it0yZEW1A3— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) May 2, 2021