- [December 2020] Working on the second round of revisions for the IEEE TLT literature review article to be submitted in Jan 2021
- [October 2020] Collected audio data in Dutch language for initial prototype development and testing and writing the third article during the PhD to be submitted in Jan 2021
- [March 2020] Attending the LAK conference 2020 at
Frankfurtmy home completely online because of the sudden unexpected situation caused due to the COVID 19 outbreak in Netherlands and Europe after China!
- [Febraury 2020] One demo paper accepted in LAK conference 2020 (Learning Analytics and Knowledge) and the other full research paper accepted in the ISLS conference 2020 (International Society of Learning Sciences). The pre-prints of both the papers are available in my publications section or in Scholar
- [October 2019] Attended ICMI Doctoral Consortium and presented my paper accepted with scholarship: “Co-located Collaboration Analytics”. The blog and vlog is coming soon!
- [October 2019] Organized workshop with CEL LDE and NIE at Erasmus Rotterdam to brainstorm the application of Multimodal learning analytics on Co-located collaboration (CC) specifically taking into account the case of CC during knowledge building in classroom
- [September 2019] EC-TEL demo published and presented. Blog and vlog on it is coming soon!
- [September 2019] Started short-term collaboration with TU Delft, CEL (Center for Education and Learning), NIE Singapore for few months
- [August 2019] Very happy that my Doctoral Consortium paper is accepted at the ICMI Conference in Suzhou, China with $800+ SCHOLARSHIP!
Excited to meet the MULTIMODAL community in October in China after 1 month of #ectel2019 at ICMI @AcmIcmi #icmi2019 as my Doctoral Consortium paper got ACCEPTED with a $800+ scholarship! THANKS to my amazing gifted team (@m_a_s_c @HDrachsler @marcuspecht)! #sambitphd #mmla #phd pic.twitter.com/4eABI1973x— Sambit Praharaj (@SambitPhD) August 5, 2019
- [June 2019] Organized a workshop ([PDF Preprint→]) with NIE, NTU Singapore, Toronto University, Canada and Suny Albany, USA at CSCL (Computer Supported Collaborative Learning), 2019 conference at ENS Lyon, France
- [June 2019] EC-TEL 2019 demo paper ([PDF Preprint→]) accepted and will be published in Springer LNCS proceedings in September, 2019.
- [June 2019] Organized 2 workshops at JTELSS (Joint Technology Enhanced Learning Summer School), 2019 managed by EATEL (European Association for Technology Enhanced Learning) in Bari, Italy
- [December 2018] My first Doctoral Consortium paper during PhD titled as “MULTIFOCUS: MULTImodal Learning Analytics FOr Co-located Collaboration Understanding and Support” is published in the CEUR WS proceedings for DCECTEL 2018
- [December 2018] Attended the Annual general meeting of CEL (Center for Education and Learning) in Den Haag on 19th Dec, presented a poster on my PhD research and got some valuable feedback about scalability of my research
- [November 2018] Attended the Conference or Education festival in Leiden on 1st November and gained some insights about group dynamics in a higher education classroom from a psychological perspective
- [September 2018] My first Youtube Channel was launched. Here is my first introduction vlog explaining the main purpose of the channel
- [September 2018] I attended the EC-TEL Conference in Leeds, UK and presented a full research paper titled as “Multimodal Analytics for Real-time Feedback in Co-located Collaboration”. The slides of the presentation can be found here. The overall experience about attending the EC-TEL conference from my perspective can be found here
- [September 2018] I attended the EC-TEL Conference in Leeds, UK and presented my research in the doctoral consortium which can be found here. I also made a poster for the same
- [August 2018] I Co-edited the EC-TEL Practitioner Track Proceedings, 2018
- [August 2018] My first full research paper during PhD titled as “Multimodal Analytics for Real-time Feedback in Co-located Collaboration” is published in the Springer LNCS proceedings
- [August 2018] I successfully defended my one year PhD review with Bertrand Schneider, Roland Klemke and Karel Kreijns in the review panel
- [June 2018] My first full research paper and doctoral consortium paper during my PhD was accepted at EC-TEL Conference and will be published in Springer LNCS proceedings in September, 2018
- [May 2018] I attended the Joint Technology Enhanced Learning Summer School (organized by European Association of Technology Enhanced Learning) in Albania and organized a Design-Swarm Workshop to identify the indicators of Co-located Collaboration and visualization techniques to support it in real-time
- [March 2018] I attended the SIKS Winterschool on Affective Computing and Social Signal Processing in Noordwijk, Netherlands